RedNotebook 1.9.0 recently released, is a modern daily journal that helps you to keep track of notes and thoughts throughout the day. RedNotebook includes a calendar navigation, customizable templates, export functionality, word clouds and keyword searching. You can also format, tag and search your entries.
RedNotebook 1.9.0 update
- Add #tags to cloud ignore list to remove them from the tag cloud (thanks Przemysław Buczkowski).
- Remove option to start RedNotebook minimized.
- Do not remove menu bar in fullscreen mode (lp:1400356).
- Allow exiting fullscreen mode with ESC key.
- Only allow comment signs (#) at the beginning of a line in the config file.
- Fix reading configuration files.
Install RedNotebook 1.9.0 on Ubuntu 14.04 & Ubuntu 14.10
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:rednotebook/stable sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install rednotebookcomments powered by Disqus