Posted On 17 Nov 2014
SeaMonkey 2.31 beta 1 – Mozilla platform changes
- Support for H264 (MP4) is now built in on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) and newer through native APIs.
- HTTP/2 (draft14) and ALPN have been implemented.
- Added ability to recover from a locked process in the “SeaMonkey is already running” dialog on Windows.
- Added ECDH support for WebCrypto.
- The console.table function has been added to the Error Console.
- CSS transitions start correctly now when started at the same time as changes to display, position, overflow, and similar properties.
- Also see Firefox 34 for Developers.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Full release details to come soon
Install SeaMonkey 2.31 Beta 1 on Ubuntu 14.04 & Ubuntu 14.10
wget http://download-installer.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/seamonkey/releases/2.31b1/linux-i686/en-GB/seamonkey-2.31b1.tar.bz2 tar -xvf seamonkey-2.31b1.tar.bz2 cd seamonkey/ ./seamonkey