Brackets 0.44 changes
- Working Files – Image files can now appear in the “Working Files” list at top.
- Project Tree – Folders can no longer appear selected in the tree – the file tree selection always reflects what’s viewed in the editor
- Coding Style – Brackets core code should no longer contain any unused variables
- Fix – Brackets freezes during Live Preview on a line within a CSS/SCSS/LESS block comment that contains nothing but “}” with no indent.
- Working Files – Image files can now appear in the “Working Files” list at top
- Project tree improvements: Many small bug fixes in the sidebar file tree. Notably, it’s now possible to right-click files that Brackets cannot open
- and many more
Install Brackets 0.44 on Ubuntu 14.04 & Ubuntu 14.10
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/brackets sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install bracketscomments powered by Disqus