Spotify 0.9.11 is available for upgrade / installation. Spotify 0.9.11.26 an update to its native Linux client version to 0.9.11.x was released middle of the year. Spotify is a free application that allows you to play your favorite music online within the shared services of the same name, and provides you with millions of songs at your fingertips.
Spotify 0.9.11 update
- collectionCache.bnk is no longer written to $HOME
- It still doesn’t work to drag from an HTML5 view to a legacy view (such as the sidebar).
- On first start, the HTML5 views may not appear (just empty black views), try restarting the app if it happens
- Some users have reported problems with the new track change notifications. If you experience problems, you can start the client with “spotify –ui.track_notifications_enabled=false”, or you can edit the file called ~/.config/spotify/Users/
ame>-user/prefs and add a line with “ui.track_notifications_enabled=false”. Sorry for not having this option available in the UI.
- No 32-bit build is available
- This build is not compatible with debian squeeze or wheezy
Install Spotify 0.9.11.26 on Ubuntu 14.04 & Ubuntu 14.10
sudo apt-add-repository -y "deb http://repository.spotify.com stable non-free" sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 94558F59 sudo apt-get update s sudo apt-get install spotify-clientcomments powered by Disqus