Enlightenment E19 Desktop Environment is a rich feature set, fast, modular and extensible window manager for X11 and Linux with a whole suite of libraries to help you create beautiful user interfaces with much less work. It provides an efficient yet breathtaking window manager based on the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL) along with other essential desktop components like a file manager, desktop icons and widgets. Enlightenment is comprised of both the Enlightenment window manager and Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL), which provide additional desktop environment features such as a toolkit, object canvas, and abstracted objects.
Enlightenment E19 Updates
- greatly improved wayland support
- Add a tiling profile.
- per-screen desklock logo visibility config
- show video resolution in filepreview widget
- add fileman option to clamp video size for video previews
- and lots more
- filemanager popups no longer span multiple monitors
- system operations no longer dim screen until action has begun
- window stacking and focus restore is more accurate across restarts
- gstreamer1 is now used for media previews
- improved multiple monitor setup reliability
- shaped windows now render more accurately
Install Enlightenment E19 on Ubuntu 14.04 & Ubuntu 14.10
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:niko2040/e19 sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install enlightenmentcomments powered by Disqus