Fotoxx as we know, is a free open source Linux program for editing photos or other images and managing a large collection (collection management). Images can be viewed in scrollable pages of thumbnails (variable size) or singly in a large window. Fotoxx supports viewing of RAW camera images (NEF, CR2, etc.), as well as all other image formats, including JPG, PNG, DNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, etc. in both 8 and 16 bits color
Fotoxx 14.09 update
- File Save: both unsaved metadata edits and image edits are now saved.
- Display “no more images” after deleting the last image in the current gallery
- Additional dialogs now restore previous inputs, also across sessions.
- Search Images: new option: include only the latest version of each image.
- Area Select: select by matching colors was made a little smarter.
- Gallery Selection: the selection list is scrolled to keep new insertions in view.
- There is a new utility function to find and display all duplicate images.
- Slide Show: new option to auto-replay after reaching the end.
- Bugfix: Manage Collections: dragging a thumbnail to the bottom of the gallery window would not scroll up if the window was maximized.
- click here for full details
Install Fotoxx 14.09
sudo apt-get install gdebi wget http://www.kornelix.com/uploads/1/3/0/3/13035936/fotoxx-14.09-i686.deb sudo gdebi fotoxx-14.09-i686.deb
sudo apt-get gdebi wget http://www.kornelix.com/uploads/1/3/0/3/13035936/fotoxx-14.09-x86_64.deb sudo gdebi fotoxx-14.09-x86_64.debcomments powered by Disqus