In fact, Brackets is used every day to build Brackets. It also has some unique features like Quick Edit, Live Preview and others that you may not find in other editors.
The latest release 0.41 comes with following updates
- Replace across multiple files: You can see all search matches first and uncheck any you don’t wish to replace. Supports the same exclusion filtering as Find in Files.
- Rename on second click: Click the currently selected file in the tree view a second time to rename it, similar to the gesture available in Windows Explorer and OS X Finder.
- Danish translation added
- Split view (early implementation on branch)
- Research: Theming Support (pull request in progress)
- Use FindInFilesUI.searchAndShowResults() to programmatically trigger a ‘Find in Files’ operation and show its results in the bottom panel
Install Brackets 0.41
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/brackets sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install bracketscomments powered by Disqus