LibreCAD is a fully comprehensive 2D CAD drawing tool based on the community edition of QCAD. LibreCAD has been re-structured and ported to Qt version 4 and works natively cross platform, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva, Suse.
- It’s free – no worry about license costs or annual fees.
- No language barriers – it’s available in a large number of languages, with more being added continually.
- GPLv2 public license – you can use it, customize it, hack it and copy it with free user support and developer support from our active worldwide community and our experienced developer team.
- LibreCAD is an Open Source community-driven project: development is open to new talent and new ideas, and our software is tested and used daily by a large and devoted user community; you, too, can get involved and influence its future development.
LibreCAD 2.0.4 updates
- Windows and OS/X printer dialog fails to appear when running Qt5;
- A patched version of muparser is used by default for OS/X and win32;
- Update layer for selected entities when a layer is selected
- Plotting/drawing mathematical equations by smallfix
- Draw circle by 2 points and radius
- PIC file importer by cgrzemba
- Update layer for selected entities when a layer is selected by ajisaacs
- Lots of shortcut fixes by thomas
- Arc angle updates for negative z-axis by coryjc190
- Drawing order regression in 2.0.3
Install LibreCAD on Ubuntu 14.04
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:librecad-dev/librecad-daily sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install librecadcomments powered by Disqus