Uget is one of the best download managers for Linux. It’s a simple, lightweight and easy-to-use download manager, allowing you to classify download, and import download from HTML files. As for the celebration, this year marks the 11th Year of uGet, has its been available to the Linux community for over 11 years now.
- Resume downloads.
- Queue downloads.
- Classify downloads in categories.
- Mozilla Firefox integration (through Flashgot plugin).
- Clipboard monitoring.
- Import downloads import from HTML files.
- Batch download. It also can be launched from the command line.
What’s New in uGet 1.10.4
- Added support for Magnet Links via the aria2 Plugin
- Added GnuTLS support (configure –enable-gnutls)
- Added new languages & updated existing languages
- Added a new “Check for Updates” feature.
- Added a new “Message Banner” which allows us to provide uGet related info to all uGetters.
- Improved the Help Menu in uGet by adding links to the Documentation (still working on), to submit Feedback & Bug Reports, and more.
- Improved support for the FlashGot Firefox Addon, including a fix for a Youtube filename bug.
- Bug Fix: uGet unexpectedly exited with a very large list of urls. (700+)
Install uGet 1.10.4
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:plushuang-tw/uget-stable sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install uget aria2comments powered by Disqus