WineHQ recently released Wine development release 1.7.18. This release comes with a number of new features and bug fixes. The latest release is now available in official Ubuntu PPA for install or upgrade.
Key features in this release
- Improved OLE Accessible Object support.
- Window sizing improvements in the Mac driver.
- Fixes for various memory issues found by Valgrind.
- A few more MSHTML functions.
- Some DirectDraw cleanups.
For full details of bug fixes, click here
Install Wine 1.7.18
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install wine1.7
sudo apt-get remove wine1.7comments powered by Disqus