CutePad is a simple and fast modern text editor based on Qt framework. CudePad is an opensource editor that convert text into a Cute Style with only one click. You can use this cute text style to post/publish your story to your diary/blog.
- Simple and clean graphical interface.
- Real fast start up time.
- Ability to read and write any text document.
- Can be export the document as PDF format.
- Insert Images, tables, dates and times easily.
- Cross platform >> can be used in any Linux or Windows operating system.
- Keyboard shortcut facilities.
- Finally it’s modern and cute when comparing to a ordinary text editor
Step 1: Download CutePad
Step 2: Extract Package
tar -xf cutepad_linuxbuild*.tar
Step 3: Make Installer Executable
chmod +x CutePad--Linux--Install
Step 4: Install CutePad
– Run following command and follow the on-screen installer to complete the installation
Step 5: Fix LibQtGui.so.4 Error
– When I tried running the application, it failed with following error:
error while loading shared libraries: libQtGui.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
– To fix this error, run the following command for your OS type
sudo apt-get install libqtgui4:i386
sudo apt-get install libqtgui4:amd64comments powered by Disqus