For those who are keen to have a handy Windows 8 installation on a usb, then this post is for you :).
– Install the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool
– Launch the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool, browse to the location of the downloaded Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO file, click Next
– At this stage ensure your USB drive is plugged in. Then click USB device
– Click the dropped down menu and ensure the selected drive is the USB drive, click Begin Copying
ooh… I feel good, la la la la la la la You knew that I would now … 🙂
– The application would begin the process of formatting the USB drive, copying the files and making the drive bootable
– After completion, your Windows 8 USB should be ready for usecomments powered by Disqus