VidMasta 21.6 recently released, is a freely distributed application designed to allow users to search for, read about, preview, watch, and download any movie and television titles that are being shared online. This means users can quickly and easily get detailed information about their favorite movies or the latest TV shows.
- Watch or download movie and television titles in any format (TV, DVD, 720p, 1080i/p) with as few as two clicks of the mouse. The first click is to hit the search button. The second click is to hit the watch or download button.
- Anonymity via automatic filtering of untrusty IPs, the use of proxies, and encryption
- “Deep Search, Best Source” algorithm for superior video download links. The algorithm aggregates all potential download links based on variations of the search query and then selects the best link based on factors that include trustworthiness, number of downloaders and uploaders, and video file size.
- “Popular Movies” option to display recent movies that have been downloaded the most
- “Popular TV Shows” option to display recent TV shows that have been downloaded the most
- Download video subtitles
- Set the number of results per search
- Set the minimum and maximum size of a video file that can be downloaded
- Set the video file extensions that can be downloaded
- Search for movie and television titles by name, release date, genre, rating, country, and language
- Automatic ordering of search results by popularity
- Hear and read small summaries of titles
- View trailers of titles
- View release dates and ratings of titles
- Email download links, stream links, and trailer links
- Detection of video box sets
- PeerBlock integration (only available for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7)
VidMasta 21.6 changelog
- Allowed selection of multiple playlist items at once for playing and stopping
- Fixed window sizing issues
Install VidMasta 21.6 on Ubuntu 16.04
wget 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/vidmasta/files/vidmasta-setup-21.6.jar/download' --output-document=vidmasta-setup-21.6.jar sudo java -jar vidmasta-setup-21.6.jar
Follow on-screen menu to complete the installation