The Chrome team have released a stable version of Google Chrome 41.0.2272.76 for Windows, Mac and Linux. Chrome 41.0.2272.76 contains a number of fixes and improvements, including – A number of new apps/extension APIs; Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance.
Google Chrome 41.0.2272.76 updates
- Prevent login as new user on disabled devices
- [net] Subtract timestamps to determine if uploading file changed.
- VP8Parser: Fix calculation of DCT partition sizes.
- Autofill: Disable autofill for fields outside of forms.
- Merge: Update Flash plugin metadata version to latest versions.
- Fix: Don’t access MessagePortService in the UI thread.
- Fix a bug that a user cannot change default app in Download.
- Ensure availab
- Prevent other screens from clobbering the device disabled screen
- Merge: Block nested system print dialogs on Windows.
- Do not announce robot account token before account ID is available
Work around bug in generate_policy_source.py to fix EnableWebBasedSignin policy.
Seeing crashes likely from negative touch indexes, check for them
- A list of changes is available in the log.
Install Google Chrome 41.0.2272.76 stable on Ubuntu OS
sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/ stable main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google.list' wget -q -O - https://dl-ssl.google.com/linux/linux_signing_key.pub | sudo apt-key add - sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install google-chrome-stablecomments powered by Disqus