Wesnoth 1.12.1 is now available. This is a maintenance release for the stable 1.12.x series and, as such, it delivers an assortment of bug fixes and other improvements over version 1.12.0. The Battle for Wesnoth is a Free, turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme, featuring both single-player, and online/hotseat multiplayer combat. Fight a desperate battle to reclaim the throne of Wesnoth, or take hand in any number of other adventures.
Wesnoth 1.12.1 changelog:
- Big Animals Micro AI: bug fix for units not attacking when [avoid_unit] is not set
- Lurkers MAI: bug fix for attack error when lurker runs into ambush
- Lurkers MAI: bug fix for attempting to attack petrified units
- Stationed Guardian Micro AI: bug fix for unreachable stations
- Heir to the Throne:
- Tweaked and expanded music playlists for all scenarios.
- Hide unit variations that should not be listed in the help browser.
- Fixed possibility of no viable routes around guards in ‘Hide and Seek’.
and many more
Install Battle for Wesnoth 1.12.1 on Ubuntu OS
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:vincent-c/wesnoth sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install wesnoth