Audio Recorder 1.6.0 recently released, is an audio recorder application for the GNOME 3 and Ubuntu’s Unity Desktops. This amazing program allows you to record your favourite music and audio to a file. It can record audio from your system’s soundcard, microphones, browsers, webcams & more. Put simply; if it plays out of your loudspeakers you can record it. This can also record your Skype-calls automatically.
Audio Recorder 1.6.0 update
It has an advanced timer that can:
- Start, stop or pause recording at a given clock time.
- Start, stop or pause after a time period.
- Stop when the recorded file size exceeds a limit.
- Start recording on voice or sound (user can set the audio threshold).
- Stop or pause recording on “silence” (user can set the audio threshold and delay).
- The recording can be automatically controlled by MPRIS2-compatible media players.
- Skype. It can also record all your Skype calls without any user interaction.
- This program supports several audio (output) formats such as OGG audio, Flac, MP3 and WAV.
Install Audio Recorder 1.6.0 on Ubuntu 14.10
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:osmoma/audio-recorder sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install audio-recordercomments powered by Disqus