Phaser 2.2.2 has just been released as part of its kick off for the year and it comes with loads of updates and bug fixes. Phaser is a fun, free and fast 2D game framework for making HTML5 games for desktop and mobile web browsers, supporting Canvas and WebGL rendering. It uses Pixi.js internally for fast 2D Canvas and WebGL rendering.
- Phaser.Loader now supports BLOB urls for audio files (thanks @aressler38 #1462)
- Line.reflect will calculate the reflected, or outgoing angle of two lines. This can be used for Body vs. Line collision responses and rebounds.
- Line.normalAngle gets the angle of the line normal in radians.
- Line.normalX and Line.normalY contain the x and y components of the left-hand normal of the line.
- Line.fromAngle will sets this line to start at the given x and y coordinates and for the segment to extend at angle for the given length.
- BitmapData.drawGroup draws the immediate children of a Phaser.Group to a BitmapData.
- See Change Log for details
[button href=”https://github.com/photonstorm/phaser” style=”flat” size=”medium” color=”#1e73be” hovercolor=”#0066bf” icon=”download”]Download Phaser 2.2.2 – Github[/button]comments powered by Disqus