This latest version is a maintenance release which fixes some reported issues. In addition to the Firebug 2.0.2, Firebug 2.0.2b1 has also been released to update users on AMO beta channel. This version is exactly the same as 2.0.2.
Firebug 2.0.2 fixes 8 issues which have been listed below
- Debugger causes second request on POST
- Cookie breakpoints disappear after reopening Firebug
- Single quotes in German translation are escaped
- Firebug 2.0 nested eval bug
- Firebug no longer showing dynamically loaded scripts
- Console grabs focus when creating a new tab
- Breakpoint issue (firebug 2.0.1 and firebug 2.0.0)
- Persisted requests page title missing when a filter is activated in the Net panel
Firebug 2.0.2 is compatible with Firefox 30 – 32.