Vendetta Online is a MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) from Guild Software Inc (take a look at the game trailer!). In this game, thousands of people can play together, at the same time, in a single, persistent universe. Players take the form of spaceship pilots within this universe, flying to and fro between space stations and other locations in the galaxy. All combat within the game is fully realtime, based entirely on “twitch” skill (no “virtual dice rolling”). You directly pilot and fly your own ship, you are not a back-seat “navigator”. Players may fight one another, or against Non-Player Characters (NPCs), even participating in massive border battles between nations or helping eradicate the vicious Hive. The thriving and complex economy of the galaxy makes many opportunities for traders, miners and smugglers alike.
The latest release v1.8.295 comes with a number of bug fixes and new features
- Conquerable station defense turrets no longer fire on access key holders while the are leaving the sector.
- Friendly-fire deaths caused by Avalon explosions no longer kick players out of Border Skirmish missions.
- Added experimental network quality reporting. To enable report logging to your chat window, type /set nShowNetQualReport 1
- Added idle-detection captcha to non-premium subscriptions.
- Fixed problem where the player’s persistent capship fails to leave 5 minutes after the owner logs out when the owner attempted to control their own capship but timed out or otherwise has excessive lag.
- Deleted characters are no longer listed as holders of access keys.
- Fixed some Java object reference leaks on Android.
- Some widely-requested changes and tweaks, as well as further work towards feature improvements like network-quality detection. This is all working towards some larger launches later this month.
Install Vendetta Online Free Trial
– First you need to create an account to be able to download the game
[button link=”https://www.vendetta-online.com/x/newacct” style=”tick” color=”primary”]Create an account[/button]
– Change directory to folder where you downloaded the install and run following command
chmod +x vendetta-linux-amd64-installer.sh sudo ./vendetta-linux-amd64-installer.sh
– When prompted, press enter to accept the default installation path
– Change directory to where the game file is installed ‘/home/[username]/bin‘ > run the command ‘sudo ./vendetta‘. Click ‘No, I already have an account’ and Click Play Vendetta
Yea this worked 🙂