Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 Beta had just been released. This release according to information in Adobe Community provides access to the latest AIR runtime and SDK (with compiler) for Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
- Anisotropic Filtering – This new texture sampling filter can enhance the image quality of textures on surfaces that are at oblique viewing angles.
- New Stage3D “Standard” Profile – Developers can now request this high level profile when creating Context3D. Three new features are available in this profile:
- Multiple render target allows to you to draw geometry to multiple outputs (up to 4) during one drawing
- Floating point texture allows you to create Texture, RectangleTexture and CubeTuxture with the RGBA16F folder.
- AGAL v2 contains these improvements:
- Increased register size
- Partial derivative instructions
- Fragment depth output
- Conditional forward jump
- Intel x86 Android Support – Adobe AIR now supports x86 Android as announced in Adobe AIR and Adobe Flash Player Team Blog
- Improved Packaging Engine – iOS – BETA
Note: Adobe AIR is no longer supported for Linux Distributions
[button link=”http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/air/air14_mac.dmg” style=”download” color=”primary”]Download for Mac OS X[/button]
[button link=”http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/air/air14_win.exe” style=”download” color=”primary”]Download for Windows[/button]
[button link=”http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/air/air14_android.apk” style=”download” color=”primary”]Download for Android[/button]