From the creators of AI War, Fleet Command and Shattered Haven – ‘Arcen Games’ comes an all-new grand strategy title with turn-based tactical combat, set in a deep simulation of an entire solar system and its billions of inhabitants. You are the last of a murdered race, determined to unify or destroy the 8 others.
The Last Federation casts players as an independent agent, exploring the solar system in command of a small fleet with the aim of establishing “the first and last solar federation”.
- Turn-based tactical combat, with up to 5 factions competing at once.
- Extremely deep simulation of an entire solar system and its billions of inhabitants. Even just watching everything unfold in Observer mode is entertaining, as nations rise and fall.
- New-player-friendly ramp-up of complexity as you play, which you can disable if you’re already a veteran.
- Eight races each have very distinct personalities and attributes. Each one even has its own completely unique political system.
- Difficulty levels split between the grand strategy and turn-based combat portions of the game, both ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
- Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
- Composer Pablo Vega’s best soundtrack to date, featuring 54 minutes of music and the vocal finale “Lay Down Your Arms.”
Watch Videos Clips
- Windows XP SP2 or later - Mac OSX Intel CPU and "Leopard" 10.5 or later. - Ubuntu 10.10 or later
- 2 GB RAM - 2.2Ghz CPU - 900 MB Hard Disk Space - Screen resolution at least 720px high, and 1024px wide